Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

That is Not You and Me It's Us



It's about the two people in love longing for each other and craving to unite for once and forever.


SWETA BHASKAR KUMAR Page
For You……………..
I can tell you the silliest of things and still not feel stupid at the end of the day. You make me feel special and loved every second. I am just so happy and blessed to have an angel like you.
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
I say this because can't you see we have already made our commitment to each other forever.
"I ask you, “Who are you”
You are not the one I know
Thy identity is more than what you let me see
We are there for each other forever and that is an unconscious promise we have made. When I can reach out to you beyond the natural and see things which you want me to, it goes beyond the laws of nature. You can take me to all the places you want me to. When we are beyond it there is nothing which can make our souls below that.
That is not you and me its "US".

No comments:

Post a Comment